About the position:
- Take ownership of the current microservice technology stack
- Further develop the stack, adapting it to match needs
- Be central point of contact for the team on technical matters
- Ensure that weekly software releases go off without a hitch
- Build and release software through Jenkins, onto an AWS microservice architecture
- Work with stakeholders to build the right thing, the right
- Be part of a team growing to 20 developers
- Be part of code reviews and set the standard for your team
- Be part of an agile team where iteration, learning, and individual growth is key
The software, designed for the end users is a product that is disrupting the market, hence why the company was acquired by an international group. Despite this, the experimental and flexible start-up culture is predominant as well as the company being fully funded with a consolidated group backing them.
You will enter a Danish-led team with international colleagues across the globe with more than 2.000 employees worldwide. Output from task to task is paramount in this position and there is no micromanagement of when and how the tasks are solved.
Would you be interested in getting more information about the opportunity?